Internship Events Management & Office Assistant
ACE Producers is Europe’s premier network of successful producers from Europe and beyond. Membership is based on professionalism, mutual trust, collaboration and forward thinking. ACE producers are frequently featured among the award-winners in Cannes, Berlin and Venice, at the Oscars, European Film Awards, etc. ACE Producers mission is to strengthen independent producers.
Producers with proven experience in their own countries are welcomed into the Network after completing the ACE programme of executive education, which consists of three workshops.
These workshops will take place in various places abroad and Amsterdam (or online). As our intern you will have the opportunity to experience one of the events itself and travel (if applicable) with the team to the city where this workshop is taking place.
Founded in 1993, ACE Producers is proud to count more than 250 active producers from more than 45 countries to the ACE Producers Network. ACE producers regularly unite to update their knowledge, share information and initiate collaboration in a safe space at reunions and professional events at all major festivals and markets during the year.
To know more about the ACE Network and programmes, please visit our website.
From mid August 2021, ACE Producers is looking for an intern to join its international team.Periode
Augusts 2021 - January 2022
Functie eisen / profiel
• Assisting the Head of Events with organisational and logistical tasks for all international (online) events. The tasks include organising travel and accommodation for our high-profile guests, managing contact with the ACE network and consultants, and assisting on location (or online) during events.
• Assisting with tasks such as updating and maintaining database information and online research on ACE producers and their films.
• Assisting with general office administration. These tasks include updating the team calendar and being the first contact for external parties.
• Assisting during international events, with the opportunity to travel (if Covid-regulations allow).
• Must be enrolled at university or school during period of internship.
• Preferably living in, or close to, Amsterdam.
• Organised, capable of multi-tasking, with good time-management.
• Available for at least 4 days per week. Preferably full-time.
• Eager to learn, and enthusiastic about working in an international team.
• Team player, friendly and outgoing.
• Interest in learning about working in events.
• Curiosity for the film industry.
• Experience in working with computer programmes Excel, Word, Outlook. Photoshop and InDesign are a plus.
• Fluency in written and spoken English is necessary. Additional languages are a plus.
• Willing to travel if needed. Wat bieden wij?
Do you want to gain experience in events management, help out the team by attending international events, get a good understanding of the logistics behind organising events, get to know more about the European independent film industry and broaden your professional network? Join us! Reageren / meer informatie
Je moet inloggen
om te reageren